Title:Site Security Supervisor
Site Supervisor / Security
We are looking for a SIA professional to join our ever-growing team.
You will be responsible for the safety and security of our client's multi-office let building in Telford.
Not only will you manage and be a team member of the site security, you will also liaise with the on-site cleaning and maintenance teams.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Knowledge of Static Security & Health & Safety.
- Excellent communication skills, both Written and Verbal.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to work alone and be a part of a team.
- Experience of working within the Security Industry.
- A Professional demeanour & a sound judgement of integrity.
- SIA Door Supervisor licence preferred.
- CCTV licence
45 hours a week, 07.30 to 16.30, Mon to Friday.
Rate of pay £9.00 - £10.25 depending on experience
Essential: A Valid SIA Licence and a 5 year back to school or work history is required
To apply or for more information please send your CV with a covering letter to Chris Linder at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Spacecare Ltd, Unit F2–F3, Halesfield 23, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4NY.
Please detail your SIA licence type and Number along with the Expiry date.
Spacecare is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the expected level of response we will be unable to contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Back to Vacancies