Title:Building Manager / Concierge
We are looking for Self-Motivated Individuals to join our ever-growing team. Based in the Reading area, you will be responsible for the day to day running of a stand-alone multi-tenanted let building.
Building Manager / Concierge role will include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of a large new mixed-use office building.
- Responsible for overseeing the onsite concierge and cleaners.
- Conducting daily common area inspections.
- Responsible for all M&E management and liaison with 3rd party contracted soft and hard service providers.
- Ensuring Health & Safety compliance, including regular system testing.
- Responsible for all communication and liaison with commercial tenants.
- Ensure that all incidents or accidents are logged accordingly.
- Monitor contractors working within the common areas, ensuring they log in /out and take appropriate action to notify residents.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Basic knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Excellent communication skills, both Written and Verbal, with basic keyboard skills.
- Ability to work alone or part of a team.
- A Professional demeanour & a sound judgement of integrity.
40 Hours a week (Monday to Friday)
Salary £23k to £26k dependant on experience.
To apply or for more information please send your CV with a covering letter to Chris Linder at Spacecare Ltd, Unit F2–F3, Halesfield 23, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4NY or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Vacancies