Category:Semi Skilled Operative - Manual Work
Professional Estate Maintenance company operating country wide require self motivated individual to work 2 days a week at a Prestigious Office Building in Telford
Able to carrying out following processes:
- Carry out simple Handyman tasks such as replacing tap washers, fixing leaking waste pipes, changing light bulbs etc.
- Carry out general indoor DIY type repair works such as re-hanging doors etc.
- Able to keep / maintain maintenance records.
Able to carry out the following processes:
- Hold a formal artisan trade skill / qualification.
- Able to organise work programmes and deal with suppliers to procure spare parts etc or liaise over base repairs.
Must be enthusiastic, energetic and able to work reliably un-supervised. Applicant should be good at communicating and have a pleasant manner and thereby able to work well with customers and colleagues alike.
Working 8 hours per day, 2 days a week, 0800 - 1630, flexibility is essential to meet the needs of the building.
Rate of pay will be £9.00 to £10.52 per working hour, dependant on experience.
All equipment and uniform is provided.
To apply or for more information please send your CV with a covering letter to Chris Linder at Spacecare Ltd, Unit F2–F3, Halesfield 23, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4NY or email email@example.com.
Spacecare is an equal opportunities employer.
Back to Vacancies