We are a Professional Estate Maintenance Company operating throughout England and Wales, looking for a motivated individual to join our Contracts Team as a remote surveyor ideally based in the Kenilworth/ Leamington area, covering locations across central England.
The Field Surveyor role will include:
- Site management visits
- Site inspections throughout the area
- Client meetings as required
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Full Clean driving licence
- Own transportation
- Flexible working approach
- Excellent communication skills, both Written and Verbal
- Basic IT skills
- A Professional demeanor and a sound judgement of integrity
The following skills/training would be beneficial but not essential:
- Health and Safety knowledge/background
- Civil engineering knowledge/background
- Horticultural knowledge/experience
- IOSH or similar qualification
Hours of work: Flexible, minimum of 1 day per week management Visits plus periodic ad hoc requirements.
Wage: Negotiable dependent upon experience
To apply or for more information please send your CV with a covering letter to Matt Sayers at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Spacecare Ltd, Unit F2–F3, Halesfield 23, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4NY.
Back to Vacancies