Location:West Midlands / Telford
We are a Professional Estate Maintenance Company operating throughout England and Wales., looking for a motivated individual to join our Operations Team based out of our head office in Telford. The operations support role will include;
- Operational planning/tasking of grounds maintenance, estate maintenance and specialist operations.
- Maintaining scheduling via in house IT systems.
- Monitoring and review of live system data.
- Coordination with contracts managers and support teams.
- Liaising with customers to agree access dates/requirements where site specific/applicable.
- Creation and coordination and review of team paperwork, such as
- Monitoring quality deliverance through scrutinising photos provided from team visits:
- Coordination of tasks as set by Operations Management
The above is a brief summary of the role. More details will be discussed at the interview stage.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, 08:30 – 17:00, Monday to Friday.
A full driving licence and any horticultural qualifications / experience would be an advantage.
Full training provided.
Starting pay rate will be from £8.21 per hour negotiable depending on relevant qualifications and experience.
Spacecare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To express an interest in this vacancy please email your cv and contact details to Matt Sayers (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Spacecare Ltd, Unit F2-F3, Halesfield 23, Telford, TF7 4NY.
Back to Vacancies