Site Supervisor, External Cleaning / Litterpickers
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to work at one of our contracted sites in the Cambridge area.
Your duties will include:
- ensuring the site is clean and presented to the highest standards at all times
- waste management
- litter picking
- removal of chewing gum
- cleaning of street furniture
- sweeping of kerb lines
- Maintenance of the site to a high standard of cleanliness and presentation
- Undertaking any other duties that may arise relevant to the role
- Communication with the public in a professional manner.
- Undertaking any training deemed necessary
- The interpretation of Site specifications and the deliverance of these specifications on site.
- Ensuring safe on-site working procedure.
- Ensuring high productivity rates meeting allocated times for tasks.
- Management of other members of the Litterpicking team
Working 37.5 hours per week.
Rate of pay will be £10.75 per working hour.
Minimum one years experience necessary
All equipment and uniform is provided.
To apply or for more information, Email email@example.com or post a CV to I Robertson at Unit F3, Halesfield 23, Telford, TF7 4NY.
Spacecare is an equal opportunities employer
Back to Vacancies